How to write a good CV By Mr Mustapha Hussein
Make your CV easy to read
- use a black, easy-to-read font in one size.
- use short sentences and break up blocks of text.
- use bullet points to list information.
- keep the tone formal.
- avoid abbreviations, slang or jargon.
- avoid photos or images.
- have strong headings and lots of white space.
- keep your CV to two pages.
SPONSORED Write as short as one letter in a SMS and send it to the number 57357, in doing so you donate L.E.5 to the Hospital and you contribute to the cure of a child with cancer.